Admin / L♥P
Nombre de messages: 20181
Date d'inscription: 14/09/2006
|Sujet: Saison 6 Finale : La sortie Leyton (d'autres idées ?) Mer 11 Aoû - 22:51|| |
One Tree Hill’ Finale: How We Would Have Said Goodbye To Leyton.
And finally, did I miss something?
In the final minutes, without explanation or any clear motivation, Lucas turns to his wife and says, “Take a ride with me, Peyton Sawyer,” and they drive off into the distance … never to return. Ever. Seriously? I know die-hard “Tree Hill” fans will be with me on this one. THAT’S IT? Come on, “OTH” writers, If Leyton were going to ride into the sunset, they should’ve at least been dragging Dan’s dead body behind them. Too morbid? Well I’ve got five other possible endings I think would satisfy fans more than the subdued send-off we had to settle for.
So without further adieu, I give you my list of five alternate “OTH” season endings:
1. Lucas and Peyton both die. Hey, hear me out on this one. Peyton dies of complications from childbirth as expected, and Lucas subsequently dies of a broken heart. (He does have a heart condition, remember?) They’d still get their happy ending — in heaven! It would totally be like the end of “The Notebook.” Oh, and Brooke and Julian would adopt baby Sawyer. Too perfect!
2. Peyton tells Lucas the baby she just had isn’t actually his — it’s Julian’s! The news makes Lucas so mad he skips town after partaking in a really hot fight scene with Julian. Peyton is so overcome with shame that she also flees Tree Hill. It’s not very happy, but I promise, it would’ve been a really good fight scene.
3. Lucas and Peyton ride into the sunset — but first, they actually explain to everyone where they are going. It’s so crazy it could work.
4. The season ends with last week’s episode: Lucas and Peyton’s wedding. The episode left us with Peyton collapsed on the floor. The cliff-hanger would’ve killed us for the whole summer!
5. Crazy nanny Carrie comes back (from the dead?) to steal Lucas and Peyton’s baby, which sends them on a cross-continental hunt for their missing daughter and said crazy nanny.
OK, OK. Maybe after all they’ve been through in six seasons, these two deserved their happy ending. Lucas and Peyton, you were this generation’s Joey and Pacey: the overly dramatic couple we couldn’t help but root for. We’ll miss you.
Read the rest:newsroom.mtv.com
Un article sur differents scenarios imaginés sur la sortie de Leyton en beauté ou pas...
Avez vous été satisfaits de cette fin ? si non, quelle fin auriez vous imaginez ou voulu pour Leyton ? lachez vous, vous pouvez également réagir sur les scènarios imaginés dans cet article
House ღ Cameron
I Dont Care What People Say
We Won !
♥ Leyton & Clois ♥
Nombre de messages: 807
Date d'inscription: 11/02/2008
Nombre de messages: 456
Lieu: Bretagne pays des crêpes
Date d'inscription: 14/09/2008
|Sujet: Re: Saison 6 Finale : La sortie Leyton (d'autres idées ?) Dim 15 Aoû - 2:45|| |
Les cons de OTH auraient coupé à la fin du mariage, je serais allée en Caroline du Nord rien que pour leur casser leur mouilles. J'aime bien l'idée 3 c'est vraiment pas con ça. Ils auraient pu nous dire où ils allaient, mince.